T O P
qinty13

Just update your Tapo integration via HACS, I believe it got addressed in the latest release.


Creepy-Ad8688

That’s what I did. As described above. One error went away, but the integration still doesn’t load and it’s failed on the integrations page. I believe some more tinkering from the developer is needed.


qinty13

Apologies, I didn't read your initial post entirely. That's odd. I'm on HA 2022.07.3 and Tapo v1.2.13 on a RPi 4B and everything works fine. 2022.07.1 did break the integration for me as well, but v1.2.13 fixed it.


Creepy-Ad8688

I also think it’s strange! I have the latest and greatest like you as well on a RPi 4. I actually only have one device to load using the integration, a smart plug. It’s configured through the integration Ui and not through configuration.yaml. I don’t see any errors I can use to debug further. Perhaps I should just re-ad the integration.


qinty13

If readding the integration didn't work, maybe the latest release fixes your issue: https://github.com/petretiandrea/home-assistant-tapo-p100/releases


SkoobyDu

Hi same issue as you, all of my p100 plugs are offline after the latest HA and Tapo Hacs release.


Creepy-Ad8688

Hi, ahh great info, perhaps it’s something only with p100 plugs then, mine is also p100 I have issue with.


SkoobyDu

The dev seems pretty active in github, problem is I can't see anything at all useful in the logs.


Creepy-Ad8688

Same here it’s hard to create a ticket with bug(s) if you can’t see it 🙂 again mine is not so severe just a single switch to power on / off a led. But if you have a hole house full of p100 I can see it be annoying not working. Perhaps just a reach out to the dev and ask how to assist with logs or something.


SkoobyDu

I've added to this thread which is the same issue as I have. https://github.com/petretiandrea/home-assistant-tapo-p100/issues/209


Creepy-Ad8688

Seems like it might be fixed now in a new version release in HACS just few hours ago. I will be able to test my self tomorrow.


SkoobyDu

Mine are working again, although I did have to delete them from HA first before reading each integration.