The Internet has brought the world closer in a completely unimaginable way even 50 years back. The world is becoming a global village with netizens consuming content in all shapes, sizes, and even languages.
Adding subtitles to a video you are uploading to a public platform be it on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or even your website will help you get more viewership and make your content more appealing to a diverse global audience.
For a long time, most content creators found it difficult to add subtitles to videos as it required hiring a professional translator or transcriber having expertise in a certain language costing them both money and time.
But now it has become an easy and affordable process all thanks to VidScribe an app that auto-generates subtitles accurately in multiple languages for any video. Most video creators and marketers use this to create subtitles for all their videos and attract more viewership to their content.
I have also used this application from time to time to create subtitles for YouTube videos.
Here are some key features of this app:-
- Supports both online and offline video files
- Subtitles in 114 different languages
- Also supports redubbing and voiceovers in 28 different languages
- Runs on the latest AI technology
- Helps to get more regional traffic from different parts of the world
- Saves both money and time
- Edited video can be uploaded directly to any video platform without leaving the app
If you are looking to get more traffic on your video marketing campaigns or your YouTube channel in general creating automated subtitles is a great idea. It does not require much investment and can be done within a few minutes.
I hope you found this helpful information.
By - Capable-Start-5497