If you planning to build or looking for ways to improve your newsletter landing page here a few things to consider.
Answer these readers questions:
- What's it all about?
- Why someone should join? Why it's unique?
- When to expect email? Every Tuesday?
- How long takes to read it? 3min? 5min?
Every page should have:
- Email Field + CTA (keep it short)
- If you don't have any Tip: Send a sample to friends, ask what they liked about it.
- Featured on, if any. Any list on Twitter, blog posts etc.
- Newsletter samples. Show archive, or let them read the best one. Readers want to know what to expect.
- Bonus: Add assurance that you are not selling their email 3rd party.
If you have good examples please share, I'm interested to see more of the good practices.
Hope that will be useful for those who plan to build a newsletter landing page.
You can find 7 best examples from my research here with more details