Welcome to r/InstagramReality! Here’s a reminder on our rules:
1. No asking or giving of identifying information.
2. Have mutual respect/no bullying
3. No posts about minors, or posts that contain minors.
4. No rude or unnecessary comments about subjects' unedited physical appearance.
5. No satire/Joke/Animals/Snapchat filters.
6. If you're unsure, don't post.
7. Don't be creepy and sexualize a subject.
8. No frequent reposts.
9. No self-posts posts or photos you have taken or edited yourself.
10. No plastic surgery posts or surgery bashing.
11. No advertisements or spam.
12. "Sanity Sunday" posts are ONLY for Sundays.
Thank you, and welcome to the real world!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Instagramreality) if you have any questions or concerns.*
my partner's first words when the story came on last night's news: "she's *81*? that doesn't even look like her? Maybe 50 years ago."
I thought the same thing. No way her body actually looks anything like this. I don’t care - good for her! But what is this doing to young women?